The MRA depots
Apr 15, 2016, 10:56 AM
The MRA depots constitute the field divisions of the Infrastructure and Logistic Office in the Material Reserves Agency.
The MRA depots' tasks include:
- storing the strategic reserves maintained by the MRA,
- managing the reserves stored,
- modernization of the technical infrastructure intended for maintaing the strategic reserves,
- commercial letting of the vacant warehouse space,
- supporting warehouse processes and rendering services within the technical and logistic possibilities,
- protection of the warehouses occupied and let.
All of the MRA depots are equipped in a permanent, round-the-clock surveillance by the Internal Security Service, a monitoring of the warehouses and the premises, a fire protection system and a telephone and an Internet connection, access roads enabling the movement of heavy vehicles.
Last publication: Weneta Lenius, April 15, 2016 at 10:56 AM