The procedure for the purchase of goods to the food reserves is preceded by market research which is carried out by placing the notice of the tender procedure on the Agency's website. In addition, the notice of the tender procedure is sent to the entrepreneurs who can meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings.
- The procedure is preceded by a knowledge of the market which is carried out by placing the notice of the tender procedure on the Agency's website. In addition, the notice of the tender procedure is being sent to the entrepreneurs who can meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings. For entrepreneurs who wish to participate in the proceedings and are not excluded, invitations to tender are sent together with the terms of the tender in which object of the procurement is determined, the requirements to be met by the entrepreneur and the necessary documents.
- At the first stage of the procedure, the Agency requires from the entrepreneur applying for the procurement to submit documents with the offer, in particular:
- current copy from the National Court Register – for entities entered into KRS (National Court Register),
- documents stating that the person representing the trader involved in the proceedings which are involved in activities aimed at the conclusion of agreements and their implementation in terms of access to classified information have disposition of personal security clearance to have access to information classified at least as "proprietary" or authorisation to access information classified as "proprietary" issued by the President of the Agency or another qualified person. Detailed information for entrepreneurs in this regard can be found in the classified information,
- documents confirming the right to conduct business in the area covered by the contract, eg. licenses, permits (if required according to the Acts),
- certificates of the competent Tax Office and the relevant branch of the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) confirming that the entrepreneur is not in arrears of payments of taxes, fees of health insurance and social insurance or a certificate obtaining permission for exemption, postponement or spreading in installments overdue payments or stopping the implementation of decisions of the tax authority,
- document confirming the legal title to the warehouse in which reserves are meant to be stored (eg. an excerpt from the land register, notary deed, excerpt from the records of fixed assets, magazine lease agreement or concluded for the required by the Agency period of time type of contract: lease, rental or irrevocable promise to conclude such agreements),
- current information from the National Criminal Register concerning: individuals, partnerships associates, partners and board members of partner companies, general partners of limited partnerships and partnerships limited – equity, the incumbent members of the governing body of the legal person, members of the managing entities without legal personality, in terms of committing crimes by these persons in connection with granting public procurement, referred to in the Act of 29 January 2004 on public procurement law, the crime of bribery, crimes against economic or other crime committed in order to gain material benefits.
Depending on the subject of the tender the Agency may request from entrepreneur other documents, in particular:
- statements of entrepreneurs fulfilling conditions for participation in the proceedings,
- statement that the entrepreneur will provide the conditions of storage of goods in accordance to the contractual requirements and that will provide security at the facility or premises where reserves will be stored in accordance with the requirements set the conditions of the tender and the contract.
- In the second stage the Agency is negotiating with entrepreneurs who will present economically the most favorable conditions and the Agency selects the offers.
- The security deposit.
The entrepreneur invited to tender will be required to cover security deposit for the entire period of the bounding of the offer.
- Entering of the agreement:
- entrepreneur whose tender is selected prior to the date of the agreement is required to provide security bond of fulfilment of the agreement specified in the conditions of the tender,
- Agreements are concluded for a fixed period.