The entry and removal from the register
Entry to the register
The entrepreneur intending to engage in economic activities in the production or importation of crude oil or fuel are required to submit an application of registration (size: 103,67 kB) not later than 14 days before making the activity (form also available in the Downloads tab).
Failure to submit an application of registration involves the penalties set out in Chapter 7 of the Act.
Request for entry into the register includes:
- producer’s or trader’s company,
- indication of legal form, as well as the tax identification number (NIP), excise number issued by the appropriate customs office, if the producer or trader has such a number and identification number in the national register of official entities of the national economy (REGON) of the producer or trader, and social security number (PESEL) of the head of activities of the producer or trader or, for those without social security number (PESEL), the number of another identity document,
- indication of headquarters and address of the producer or trader,
- designation address of the establishment of the main producer or trader, if different from the headquarters of the producer or trader,
- designation of the subject of business activity,
- indication of the date of commencement of business,
- data on production size, imports of crude oil and fuels, taking into account the type of fuels, planned for the given year,
- data on the quantity, type and grade of fuels and the amount of crude oil expected to be created in a given calendar year within the framework of compulsory stocks of crude oil and fuels,
- determination of the place of storage of compulsory stocks of crude oil or fuels or planned storage location of these stocks, if a producer or trader to the date of application for an entry in the register has not established their place of storage.
Removal from the register
The producer and trader are obliged to submit a request of removal from the register (size: 67,13 kB) (form also available in the Downloads tab) within 14 days from the day:
- permanent cessation of business activity in the creating or processing or import of crude oil and fuels,
- withdrawal of the permit to operate a tax warehouse or a permit to acquire excise goods or expiry of such authorisation, if before the expiry the entity has not obtained a new permit,
- revocation of license to perform business activity in the manufacturing and marketing of fuels or of its expiry,
- entrepreneurs bankruptcy on the basis of a final court decision.
The application must be accompanied by documents or other evidence of the circumstances justifying the cancellation of the registration from the register.
Modification in the registry
The producer and trader are obliged to submit an application form for changing the entry in the register – within 7 days of data changes that have been used for entry to register.